Lost – Recognising and Responding to Loneliness
This half-day training course will equip you with the skills and insight to recognise and respond to loneliness.
Objectives: By the end of the session, all learners will have:
1. Discovered why people experience loneliness, isolate or remove themselves from society
2. Recognised the signs of loneliness and isolation
3. Described the need for psychological support and guidance especially in light of Covid 19
4. Explored cycles of shame and a shameful self-image
5. Explained how we can encourage and support engagement
6. Responded appropriately to customers who are isolated
7. Described positive outcomes for people who embrace company and companionship.