Lost – Recognising and Responding to Loneliness
This half-day training course will equip you with the skills and insight to recognise and respond to loneliness.
Objectives: By the end of the session, all learners will have
1. Described the characteristics of somebody with hoarding compulsion
2. Identified how to recognise hoarding behaviour
3. Demonstrated how to successfully use the clutter rating scale
4. Explored support measures
5. Recognised the difficulty in discussing hoarding with customers (the elephant in the room)
6. Discussed fire hazards, fire safety and safe egress
7. Explored the enforcement actions available to you.